Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Date With My Sister

Today my sister and her husband came  to Taipei because they were invited to their friend's girlfriend's personal concert. This friend was their groomsman who took the whole day off and rushed back to their wedding from Japan. So my sister promised him she would attend his girlfriend's concert a month ago. Before the concert, my sister and I decided to hang out to cut our hair. The funniest thing was that my sister accidentally dyed her hair purple which I made fun of her the whole day. After the concert, my brother-in-law treated me to dinner. Then we went to 師大 night market to buy some clothes. However, all good things must come to an end. They had to come back to Taichung. It was a wonderful day and I am a sensitive person as well, so I began to cry on the way to my dormitory. It happened all at once that when I think of it now, it was kind of ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina! It seems like you have a close relationship with your sister. :) For your blog, the best part is the consistency of writing from beginning to end. I like the title of "Gina's Space" but maybe you could also include a little blog description to let the readers know the purpose of your blog writing. Nice background art, but also consider adding photos to your posts to "decorate" your blog and make it even more special. Outstanding effort on your Akeelah and the Bee entries. Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete