Monday, June 2, 2014

Think In a Good Way

This holiday is the last chance to go home until the summer vacation comes. And this summer vacation is the last one in my college life. Every time when I think of it I have a quite weird feeling, surprised, sad, happy, worried, all kinds of feeling mixed together. I couldn't help but keep wondering how fast the time passed and there are lots of questions in my mind. Do I really learned something in these four years and are they worth? What can I do after I graduate and what if I can't find any job? I am in a puzzle and anxiety about my future. However, meanwhile I also tell myself that the effort I made during these years won't go in vain as long as I keep my original aspiration that why and how I chose Spanish as my major. There is always a hope in the future. After all, the life can’t be splendid without challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment